homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Doing Today? January 2012 edition

+8
PurpleIvy
flibsey
Aisles
stiltwalker
mesh
pipling
TP
alec eiffel
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What Are You Doing Today? January 2012 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: What Are You Doing Today? January 2012 edition

Post  pipling Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 pm

A long list of little jobs to get done today: washing, cleaning, tidying etc. What Are You Doing Today? January 2012 edition - Page 5 2853251097

Also need to shred a bag of DH's bank statements that my in-laws found in their loft.
They are from the time my husband was leaving university and getting his first job, it was hilarious looking at what he used to spend his money on back in his bachelor days (It was basically a long list of pubs, clubs and bars!)
pipling
pipling

Back to top Go down

What Are You Doing Today? January 2012 edition - Page 5 Empty Re: What Are You Doing Today? January 2012 edition

Post  TP Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:33 pm

must get a wriggle on now and go and brave the cold what a wimp i am.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:27 pm

couldn't make that phone call so sent email Shocked I was more able to get to my point in writing than getting interrupted with excuses.
Will have to wait to see if they get back.
Think i might of come over a bit bossy, if they don't get back OH will have to deal with it Laughing
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  pipling Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:00 am

dolly blue wrote:couldn't make that phone call so sent email Shocked I was more able to get to my point in writing than getting interrupted with excuses.

I am the same. I get so flustered on the phone, I would always rather deal in writing or by email where I can take my time over getting my point across.
pipling
pipling

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am

dolly blue wrote:couldn't make that phone call so sent email Shocked I was more able to get to my point in writing than getting interrupted with excuses.
Will have to wait to see if they get back.
Think i might of come over a bit bossy, if they don't get back OH will have to deal with it Laughing

whose it too. Ha ha im being nosey i know is it a company?
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:08 am

today I am mostly sitting down because my dodgy hip is killing me more than usual which is annoying.
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  MumofMany Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 am

flibsey I hope your hip eases up soon. I have trouble with my joins in my shoulders and hips as well as it's really debilitating when they start playing up... (((((HUGS)))))

Today I went to Princes Risborough to view an oven I want to purchase. I was stupidly excited about it I must admit, and now am even more excited and can't wait for the extension to be finished! Then we stopped at my Mother-In-Laws house and she ended up coming back to our house. I like my MIL but she is really hard work and quite demanding and she always wants to have private conversations with my Hubby so I always feel a bit excluded when she's here. Anyway, she's just left so it's just a case of getting kids fed and to bed so I can relax with a glass of wine in front of Eastenders and Holby City! LOL
MumofMany
MumofMany

http://perfect-english-housewife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:10 am

I took 3 ibuprofen, half a glassof cola and let them work for a while. then I cleaned the kitchen. I think my only hope is to keep up with the painkillers.
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  stiltwalker Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:20 am

Can I join you in painkiller corner flibsey? I have a wisdom tooth coming through, rang the dentist today but as I'm seeing him in 2 weeks anyway I decided to tough it out. As I told the receptionist - he's only going to say take painkillers anyway so I might as well stick with my red wine!!! She laughed and agreed that was probably more fun than a prescription. I don't do dentists really I have to be shoehorned in through the door with the promise of gas and air! and I'm fairly sure he's going to say that there isn't room for it and it needs to come out and that scares the pants off me!

On a lighter note DS decided today that he loves his big sisters booster chair, he's so much happier in it than in his high chair so we ordered a second from Mr T for OH to pick up tomorrow. It's one that has a tray that pulls right up to him so he can feed himself. So cute but my baby is growing up so fast!
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5