homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas on how to expand this forum?

+15
marciared
Anne
fuddle
alec eiffel
Rosie
lollyfin
life_in_termoil
Admin
froogs
helen jelly
Bitsy Beans
wendy
juliapenguin
knitmylife
TP
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

ideas on how to expand this forum? - Page 5 Empty Re: ideas on how to expand this forum?

Post  TP Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 pm

limping on lol with two or three people. Funny forum. Smile

If anyone fancies putting a newsletter together and I can send it to everyone feel free. If not i dont expect we will see anyone else back as they all think probably we arent going anymore.

We seem to have a few twitter followers now but it dosent mean anything they arent joining up.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

ideas on how to expand this forum? - Page 5 Empty Re: ideas on how to expand this forum?

Post  Aisles Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:45 pm

That's the thing with twitter/facebook and any other social media site's if they use them they don't usually bother to join the forum. It is said all over the net that they are killing forums of all kinds Sad
Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Some forums are popular but they tend to be the big ones that are well known and have loads of advertising behind them. We dont have a facebook page as you know. Twitter i think people just follow you for nothing, it dosent mean they want to join up. The idea was to post some threads on twitter to get people interested and let people know your there but they arent joining. oh well. Maybe we did well to go as long as we did.

As suggested the only thing I can think of now is if the few existing members we have got left want to get together and do a newsletter or something that i can send out, or want to do any online/offline advertising in their area that would be good but still no guarantees. Maybe there just isnt enough call for a forum just for people at home who knows?
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 pm

I did send an email yesterday to all with a link to the thread mothers forced back to work I presume it arrived.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisles Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:18 pm

Nice one, I received mine Very Happy
Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  marciared Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Yes i did thanks. I cant understand why the current members dont post more on this thread and engage. Some people never comment and never say what they do to help promote the forum.

Does everyone promote the forum on their fb page for example? Why not say. Sorry just find it strange.
marciared
marciared

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisles Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Where allowed I have links in my signture on other forums don't know if any one has clicked my links
Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Thank-you Aisles.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5