homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend Plans

+7
marciared
stiltwalker
dolly blue
froogs
SunnyMummy
alec eiffel
TP
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weekend Plans - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend Plans

Post  alec eiffel Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:32 pm

dolly blue wrote:We only found Arnside by chance, we stopped off at Morecambe in the afternoon then headed north, stuck a pen on the map Laughing
I always cook in my camper but I said well we should really have fresh fish were at the coast, so we did. Omg you should of seen the queue at the chippy, a goldmine me thinks, but very nice too

I can imagine!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  marciared Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 am

I am seeing my daughter tomorrow we will probably meet in town and have some lunch. Sunday I am going for a walk with a friend. The rest of the time I will be jobhunting and normal housework stuff.
marciared
marciared

Back to top Go down

Post  knitmylife Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:33 am

we were away last weekend at centre parcs so this weekend i will be catching up on all the chores especially as ive been to work all week.

the house is a total pit as we are having a conservatory put on at the moment and the dust is horrendous.

other than that we will pop into our local village for a couple of birthday presents. we should have a lovely peaceful family weekend x
knitmylife
knitmylife

Back to top Go down

Post  cat_smith Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:36 am

Rugby rugby rugby. Can't imagine we are going to win, but it will be a moral victory after last weekend's theft.
cat_smith
cat_smith

Back to top Go down

Post  stiltwalker Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:20 am

OH got his OU induction tomorrow morning so will be just me and the kids lazing about until he gets back t about haf one then will probably tootle off somewhere for the afternoon. Going to church Sunday morning as it's the family service and DS gets cristened at the end of the month so we'd better all show our faces. OH usually goes o his own with DD as his half of the bargain - I would have preferred not to have them done as I'm not religious but OH comes from a family of vicars Embarassed but I told him if they were done he actually had to take them regularly. Parents in law are coming too then taking us for lunch at the new all you can eat chinese in Skipton - yum!

Froogs - last time I was in Matalan I noticed they had some rather cute monkey and tiger door hangers for (I think) a fiver which would go nicey with your DD's jungle theme - I noticed as I in the process of doing a tinga tinga bedroom for my DD (this will mean nothing if you are not cbeebies adicts Embarassed like us, but it's a bit like just so stories).

Have a good weekend everyone X
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:24 am

well I had a massive clear out earlier and gt rid of three black sacks of fabrics to local charities... and guess what? my favorite fabric shop has a sort of mini sale on (not highly advertised but extra cheap remnants) and also patterns..... so I'll e off to my mum's for a child swap. she'll have sophie for a couple of hours, I'll have my sister Loo (age 14) with me and take her for girlie shopping, trying on tester nail varnishes in superdrug, drinking very milky coffee and eating cake while giggling about how annoying our brothers are etc.
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Our weekend plans for this weekend and the rest of the month are out of the window. Had to take the white rabbit to the vet last night at 10pm so we're now £115.40 worse off than before. And we have a very grumpy rabbit!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  stiltwalker Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:01 pm

What rotten luck alec - hope your fluffy friend is feeling better soon. X
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleIvy Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:35 am

alec eiffel wrote:If you drive straight up from Warrington you'll end up in Lancashire and if you drive up more than that you'll be in Cumbria. If you end up in either you'll be exceptionally lucky. If you stay in Warrington, not so lucky pale

Bits of Warrington are very nice!
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 am

PurpleIvy wrote:
alec eiffel wrote:If you drive straight up from Warrington you'll end up in Lancashire and if you drive up more than that you'll be in Cumbria. If you end up in either you'll be exceptionally lucky. If you stay in Warrington, not so lucky pale

Bits of Warrington are very nice!

I know, I'm from Cheshire and grew up not that far from Warrington. Still wouldn't suggest it to anyone for a weekend away though!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleIvy Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:55 am

We spend many happy weekends here! We do live in a nice bit in a lovely house.

PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 am

Good for you! Smile

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  stiltwalker Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 am

Having a very large glass of wine now, turned into a stresful day. Got a letter from DD's paedriatrician, well rather a copy of a letter from her to the doctor, giving a very pessimistic outlook and containing more than a few inaccuracies and some glaring mistakes. Been having some probs with the people involved in her care anyway and this was the final straw so spent most of this afternoon composing a letter back to her in consultation with OH and both my parents (mum was a teacher and dad was a special needs head so plenty of experience there fortunately). Think I might have managed to stir things up a bit - will have to see how quickly I get a response now but am just so sick of having to fight for every inch and basically it being implied that I am lying about DD's abilities as she refuses to co-operate and do anything in front of them. bounce Calm down and drink the wine (slowly!!)
Grrrrr.... Oh well onwards and upwards, just hope I've managed to put the cat amongst the pigeons a bit - my dad made me promise never to send him a letter like that as it was scary so fingers crossed.
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 pm

We are off out now. Picnic packed off to enjoy the sunshine. Smile
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

well done stiltwalker! stick it to them!!!

minime has been practising and something has clicked in her brain. she can now ride her bike, unaided, without stabilisers! amazing cos she's only 5 and a half and both me and her daddy didnt have enough balance to ride unaided like that til I was 8 and he was 9!!!
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  stiltwalker Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 am

Yay for minime - well done! Bet you're so proud of her.
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2