homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone been outside today in their garden?

+6
flibsey
dolly blue
Bitsy Beans
alec eiffel
lollyfin
TP
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone been outside today in their garden? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone been outside today in their garden?

Post  Bitsy Beans Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:38 am

Lots and lots of lovely birdsong here too. Blue tits keep checking out the bird box bounce

Been lovely and mild here albeit it cloudy and dull.
Bitsy Beans
Bitsy Beans

http://www.thehamsterwheeloflife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone been outside today in their garden? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone been outside today in their garden?

Post  dolly blue Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 am

Thinking of cleaning the patio and getting the garden furniture out of the poly tunnel, bit worried I might turn the weather Smile
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:21 pm

My parents came up yesterday and we finally replaced the fence panels, it wasn't sunny but it was quite mild so great for being out in the garden.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  tooties Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 pm

yes i have but not to do any gardening (im not physically capable unfortunatly), just to entertain the dog for a while, its a bit dull and overcast in fife this morning

tooties

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 pm

ive done some weeding this morning with the hoe.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitsy Beans Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

Conservatory being built at the moment so garden is a building site. Literally. I can't wait to get it all clean and tidy again, don't get me wrong they are THE cleanest builders EVER but even they cannot contain bits of concrete, brick dust and despite all attempts it's coming in to the house each time puppy does a toilet trip. Which as you can imagine is a lot Laughing

We planted our bargainous apple trees the weekend....only a few years to wait til they produce fruit (hopefully Laughing ) they cost £3.99 from Aldi bounce have a golden delicious one and braeburn one.
Bitsy Beans
Bitsy Beans

http://www.thehamsterwheeloflife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:27 am

I've just come in for a rest, been weeding, OH is playing with the power washer cleaning the patio and around the house, my back is a bit tender but just want to go back out and finish another bed.
OH also got the rotavator out and went over the veggie patch this morning
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisles Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:20 am

I have 2 apple tree's to prune and 3 large lavenders to trim Sad

Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:49 am

oh cut the garden on sunday, hard work first cut of this year.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

out in the garden yesterday, will also have another dabble today, getting some compost out of the heap and spreading it around. Deciding on what to do at one end of the garden for a bit of privacy, neighbour as cut some trees down Shocked
also trying to empty polytunnel with stored winter things
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 am

just to hang washing out.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Planted some seeds yesterday
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:07 am

What have you planted Dolly?

I am pleased to see some of the bulbs I planted last year are started to show themselves, always good. Dan is off to buy a swingball set tonight as I fancy it and think we'll get a lot of use from it so we should be spending a fair bit of time outside, we bought a nice garden floor cushion the other week too so I'm getting used to flopping out on it.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 am

Ive been on the beach today not the garden.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:38 am

TP wrote:Ive been on the beach today not the garden.

I've been to the beach and my garden! Hope you're enjoying your holiday.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 pm

TP wrote:Ive been on the beach today not the garden.
Toms mainly, might be a bit late but they should catch up, not got my gardening mojo yet this year, spuds are still in the shop will get them tomorrow, they will be already chitted Laughing
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  pipling Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Not yet, but FIL is on his way over soon to cut the grass for us so we can enjoy the garden again. We are getting rid of our current outdoor furniture on Freecycle and buying new. Cant wait to get some new comfy chairs for the patio as ours were so uncomfortable!

We are also planning on getting DD a wooden playhouse for the garden, that will keep her busy this summer.
pipling
pipling

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 am

spuds are in also red onions, garlic was planted in Jan.
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2