homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Anyone Have Non- Homemaker Type Hobbies?

+14
dolly blue
SilverBird
cat_smith
Rosie
the_cat
lollyfin
Ivylinn
Anne
froogs
TP
life_in_termoil
wendy
Bitsy Beans
alec eiffel
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does Anyone Have Non- Homemaker Type Hobbies? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Have Non- Homemaker Type Hobbies?

Post  Rosie Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Haha sounds like me except im in the early stages of no smoking. Not had a ciggy for 2 weeks Shocked [/quote]

Well done, are you using anything or have you gone cold turkey?
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Have Non- Homemaker Type Hobbies? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Anyone Have Non- Homemaker Type Hobbies?

Post  Aisles Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:25 am

Working on cars.
Racing cars
Learing all I can about cars
I play guitar and sing.
Walking
Learning about building works
Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Rosie wrote:

I always wanted a camper van. A while ago I went past one with my daughter & said the usual, ooh I'd love one of them.
She gently pointed out that as an almost agoraphobic, who drives about 2000 enforced miles a year, because I'm now also scared of driving, (boring) it wouldn't be much fun. Then promptly wet herself laughing.
If only I had a drive I could buy a camper van & go on holiday, without leaving the confines of my home.

do you have a garage?!

I'd love a campervan.

as for non homely hobbies, I loooove browsing the dark underbelly of the internet and I play computer games.
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  mesh Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:28 am

Hmm well I enjoy reading a lot, gardening (does this count as homemaking hobby or not?), motorbiking - I have my own mean machine and have asked for a bigger bike, I have a 600 and dream of a 900..... dont mind what colour but I was asked what I want for xmas and it was the only item on my list!!!! dont expect to get it but I can wish.
I started riding motox in my twenties, progressed (or stepped down whatever your opinion is) to trial and then on to racing.

Also like ice skating, speed skating and ice hockey. Dont play hockey anymore and the xmas ice rink opens in cambridge soon so am bounce bounce bounce looking foward to that!

I also do a spot of writing, although this is in its infancy and I have been paid for what I have done so far. Its all a bit new but my inspiration happens at 4am so I have to creep downstairs and produce my bit.

mesh
mesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2