homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else love their Ramoska?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone else love their Ramoska? Empty Anyone else love their Ramoska?

Post  bildanto Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi all, I just love my Ramoska cooker and use it most days. I even told my mother to get one and she loves it too. Everything you cook in the oven you are supposed to be able to cook in it, it is essentially a pan with a lid on and uses so little electricity compared to your oven (400 watts if I recall). Have cooked a whole chicken in it and the skin crisped up, jacket potatoes are just like out of the oven but in far less time etc. The only downside I can find is the cost on first buying, I got mine for £80 but at Lakeland they are about £110 now, the lack of shops to buy them from (only know of Lakeland and they did stock them on QVC) and sometimes when I am cooking a large meal for four of us it isn't quite big enough but they are little niggles. Just wondered if anyone else was a devotee? Mandy
bildanto
bildanto

Back to top Go down

Anyone else love their Ramoska? Empty Re: Anyone else love their Ramoska?

Post  alec eiffel Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:17 pm

We did have a thread about Remoskas a while ago but I can't find it now.

Yes, I have one and I love it, I use it a few times a week. I love it for heating food from the freezer, just stick it in from frozen and let it get on with it. Thankfully there are only two of us so it's big enough for most things, although we keep toying with the idea of buying a grande for things like potato wedges as the standard isn't quite big enough. Our oven is pretty old and a bit dodgy so the initial cost was still loads better than having to buy a new oven.

Can't really say much more than that, I love it! I made jacket potatoes in it last night, will be using it to roast the celeriac for tonight too.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 am

TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:35 am

I've got one Smile
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down