homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my useful gift

3 posters

Go down

my useful gift  Empty my useful gift

Post  sunrisecards Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:15 am

I'm hoping I can work out how to add a photo
my son and his girlfriend moved out into their own flat in April ( I'm still missing him like crazy !! ) but they are both useless at remembering birthdays, its always me that texts him saying do you remember its Nans birthday etc and he texts me back and says cool can you make me a card this is usually only a few days before the event so I've made them a box of cards , wrapping paper , sellotape , gift bags etc
each card has a label on it saying who its for , the date of the birthday and the address to send it to
just hope they're going to like it
my useful gift  100_7449

sunrisecards

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/sunrisecards/106821402675991

Back to top Go down

my useful gift  Empty Re: my useful gift

Post  sunrisecards Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 am

the black tin at the box is to put all the cards in ,I've also got my hubby to make me a birthday card and put it in an envelope in a sealed bag
I've tried to think of everything lol

sunrisecards

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:49 am

talking of cards i bought a 3d birthday card from clintons today seem to be the new thing. They are quite good.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:06 am

TP wrote:talking of cards i bought a 3d birthday card from clintons today seem to be the new thing. They are quite good.

How do they work? Are they like pop up or something?

In terms of the gift, I think it's a good one so you don't have to remind them anymore.

One of the things I can't stand is that FIL and MIL always text Dan to tell him when it's someone's birthday - as if we don't know and wouldn't think to send a card, it drives me mad!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  sunrisecards Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:47 am

I always text my darling son when a birthday is due but thats because I know neither him or his girlfriend have any idea when anyones birthdays are bless them
we tested him the other day , he got my birthday completely wrong , month date and year !!!

sunrisecards

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:24 am

alec eiffel wrote:
TP wrote:talking of cards i bought a 3d birthday card from clintons today seem to be the new thing. They are quite good.

How do they work? Are they like pop up or something?

In terms of the gift, I think it's a good one so you don't have to remind them anymore.

One of the things I can't stand is that FIL and MIL always text Dan to tell him when it's someone's birthday - as if we don't know and wouldn't think to send a card, it drives me mad!

no not pop up, the image moves its cool bought a black and white one its a dalmation dog with headphones on for son.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down