homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Happy?

+16
NorthernLassy
Bitsy Beans
knitmylife
tooties
fuddle
TP
Anne
myway
PurpleIvy
stiltwalker
Rosie
SilverBird
mesh
helen jelly
lollyfin
alec eiffel
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are You Happy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Happy?

Post  flibsey Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:51 am

no proven ill effects apart from stress... but sophie suffers from winter asthma which is linked to her tonsils which are coming out in 10 days all going to plan.... don't know if this could be linked with the damp. probably.

we're not too bad on the list, we're an F band which is high medium in basildon; 18-24mths wait from may which is when we got our banding but I am so worried about my and jim's mental health. I honestly feel a lot of my depressive problems are caused by this house/landlord/agent. eff it all. I'll keep rolling along like I do now: 2 weekly mould growth checks, 4 weekly mould removal (staggered room by room, today was kitchen), and spending a lot of time in my garden.

need to look into shares at Polycell!!!

Are You Happy? - Page 2 Polycell-3-in-1-mould-killer-500-ml-remove-mould-2542-p

flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:07 pm

That makes me so cross flibsey. People making money out of you and letting you get on in a house they wouldn't live in themselves. It wouldn't surprise me if the house was making you feel worse, your home should be a place for you to feel safe and relax, not somewhere that causes you stress and makes you unhappy.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:27 pm

welcome yam. Yes I am happy.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  ~KATIE~ Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm

I would be happy as can be if I could find some more work to do from home to let me earn while staying at home.
Myself and my partner really need and want desperately to rent our own place this year. We don't have children. We are living with my family and it's driving us both crazy. I did live with him in the midlands but we moved back up north and moved in here until we got things sorted, this was 3 years ago and I'm going even more loopy than I already am.

All I dream about is having our own little place and finding work to do from home (I have done work from home but nothing near a full time wage as yet) I dream of making a little office and multi-tasking the day away.

Though part of me knows I should maybe go out into the world and interact with people rather than online. Social phobia makes that hard and half the time I feel I'm stuck not knowing what to do.
~KATIE~
~KATIE~

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:40 pm

happier now its warming up a little.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  pipling Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:34 pm

I am happy being at home.
I sometimes wonder how different our lives would be if I did work, but I then remember how miserable I was when I did work and that makes me happy to be at home!

My situation is pretty good: Supportive husband, well behaved (most of the time) daughter, enough money for us to live comfortably, we live in a good area and our house is a good size, conveniently located etc. I forget how lucky I am sometimes.
pipling
pipling

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:44 pm

I will be happier when i get to the dentist today. I havent had a brilliant nights sleep. pale pale
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2