homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellow home makers! Ever feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day? Need a well deserved 5mins peace?

Go down

Fellow home makers! Ever feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day? Need a well deserved 5mins peace? Empty Fellow home makers! Ever feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day? Need a well deserved 5mins peace?

Post  yourlittlehouseelf Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 am

Then ‘Your Little House Elf’ is here to help and ease the pressure. During this financial climate people are having to work longer and harder. ‘Your Little House Elf’ is an affordable way of making life easier by providing help around the home.

I am an ex Nursery Assistant. I provide babysitting services, car for transport and I am CRB checked. I run errands, and provide cleaning services, for the home or small business. I bake party cakes, cupcakes, desserts or little afternoon tea treats. I paint bedroom murals to create a unique room and canvas paintings for a special gift. Name the chore and ‘Your Little House Elf’ will be there to help!

Obviously depending on the chore depends on the cost but generally based on £5 per hour. Please get in touch for details. Thank you xx
Fellow home makers! Ever feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day? Need a well deserved 5mins peace? 783247815
07896 805 339 Your Little House Elf yourlittlehouseelf@hotmail.co.uk

yourlittlehouseelf

Back to top Go down