homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything currently missing in your household?

+10
PurpleIvy
mesh
flibsey
Aisles
marciared
2boysmum
dolly blue
stiltwalker
yam900
TP
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anything currently missing in your household?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything currently missing in your household?

Post  TP Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 am

found the chq book but cant see me using it. Its cancelled anyway.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Anything currently missing in your household?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything currently missing in your household?

Post  mollieblogs Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:42 am

The lid off the Utterley Butterley Mad

Went to take it out of the fridge this morning and it was missing. It's nowhere to be found and no-one is owning up to knowing where it went!!
mollieblogs
mollieblogs

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 am

flibsey wrote:the fuel inertia cutoff switch in a 2001 volvo S80. can't find it. hate this volvo. have a 2tonne paperweight out the front of my brother in law's house right now.

turns out it didnt have one lol. problems was in the relay for the tank fuel pump. replaced the relay. worked for a few days then catastrophically died. turns out the alternator regulator had been chucking out 21 volts through the entire electrical system instead of the maximum 14.
car was sold for scrap Sad
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 am

mollieblogs wrote:The lid off the Utterley Butterley Mad

Went to take it out of the fridge this morning and it was missing. It's nowhere to be found and no-one is owning up to knowing where it went!!

lol i like that one is it in the bin?
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 am

I mislaid some lawnmower blades in a bag turned up tonight. Very Happy
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:53 am

Still not found the brush bit of my pastry brush that flew off when I shock it dry, bet if I throw the handle away it will turn up
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  stiltwalker Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:42 am

Ay that 'ud be right dolly!

Currently missing one small boy's sock with the motto I love daddy on it. D removed her little brother's socks the other day, handed me one and retained the other to play with. She has since hidden it somewhere in the living room but for the life of me I can't work out where it has gone.
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:47 am

call the sock police.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 pm

we have lost an envelope. We stamped it up ready and wrote the address on and its vanished.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue99 Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 am

My white lasagne dish has disappeared from the cupboard. Theory 1: DH has dropped it; Theory 2 : DD has borrowed it; Theory 3: I dropped it/lent it and am having a very long senior moment.... Anything currently missing in your household?  - Page 2 2873396784
Sue99
Sue99

Back to top Go down

Post  loving life Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:30 pm

My DH is missing, been in America for over a week but will be back on Friday Very Happy

loving life

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:32 pm

good one loving life.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisles Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 am

My paints to paint on glass, I have some glass vase's to decorate customer orders and my glass paints have vacated my craftroom and I don't know where they have gone Sad
Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:56 am

I cant find my euros they were in a bag and ive searched the house? if i dont find them which isnt looking likely atm i can only assume they got thrown out. Annoying. Rolling Eyes pale
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 pm

I found them. I got another annoying one. I bought a bodyspray before i went away and i reckon i paid and left it in the shop. I never remember getting it out of my bag when i got home and its not in the house. I went back to the shop and asked if anything had been left and the asst said no she didnt know of anything. Mind you i didnt expect to get it back as time had also lapsed cos of holiday. They did say even if something had been left it would have been put back on the shelf. I found that odd. You would think they would leave it out for a day or two to see if anyone returned and asked.

Oh well. Cant say that happens often though that i something i buy dosent get home.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  pipling Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 pm

About 6 months ago (probably longer) DH lost his Oyster card. He was travelling back and forth to London a few times a week at the time, so it was used frequently and had quite a bit of money on it. We turned the house upside down, as well as coat pockets & the car to no avail. I asked on numerous occasions "have you checked your office" to which I was told "of course" Rolling Eyes He thought it may have fallen out of his pocket on the tube.
We waited to see if it would turn up, but it didn't so DH applied for a replacement.

Last week, when emptying his work desk what did he find, but the missing Oyster card - at the EXACT same time his repalcement card dropped onto the door mat at home! Shocked
pipling
pipling

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 am

Lol Pipling what a faff, still not found the brush bit of my pastry brush do I chuck the handle in the bin for it to turn up?
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue99 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 am

Am still looking for £80 of book tokens that I put into my 'Christmas present cupboard' over 10 years ago! Embarassed
Sue99
Sue99

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:29 am

nice one....
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2