homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fancy A Natter?

+6
dolly blue
stiltwalker
flibsey
TP
2boysmum
alec eiffel
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fancy A Natter? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fancy A Natter?

Post  sunrisecards Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:23 am

I really hope so , I'm sure he said our old windows were just a single pane of glass 3mm thick and our new ones are 28mm thick
he did say he'd never seen condensation as bad !!!

sunrisecards

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/sunrisecards/106821402675991

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:56 am

I had lunch in town. it was alright, but feeling a bit crappy. all of my mates get birthday surprises organised for them by everyone else but because mine is near christmas it's like I don't matter.
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 am

Fancy A Natter? - Page 3 2944204823 Fancy A Natter? - Page 3 2944204823
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleIvy Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:27 am

flibsey wrote:I had lunch in town. it was alright, but feeling a bit crappy. all of my mates get birthday surprises organised for them by everyone else but because mine is near christmas it's like I don't matter.

It's like that for me every year. 21st Dec. This year will be special I think, cos my ds and dd will both be home for Christmas. DS I'm collecting from Durham on 15th and dd gets back from Italy on the 20th. bounce
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

We have our usual fundraiser this morning at Voluntary work the Christmas Fayre. Tonight oh and I are going into town after tea to look at some bedding and buy something for the bathroom. Shops are open abit later for Xmas. Oh dosent get much time to go to shops as working 6 days a week.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 pm

well today I'm chilling out with Sophie. I phoned and lied to school this morning, there's no way she'd be able to concentrate today. she's going into hospital tomorrow to have her tonsils out (all being well) and she's a bit skittish, so I called school and told them she'd thrown up with nerves. she hadn't, but if a child vomits they have to be absent from school for 24 hours for insurance purposes aparently.

so right now sophie is munching on pancakes, watching tom and jerry on dvd and wearing her miffy nightie while I make sure her stripey all in one panda jammies are clean for tomorrow..
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Awww, bless, hope everything goes well and she enjoys her time in hospital.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  mesh Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:15 pm

yea, hope she goes on ok and enjoys the ice cream... bless (do they still dish out icecream)?
mesh
mesh

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:31 pm

no mesh, they give out ice poles 'cos the milk in ice cream can inhibit healing if they eat too much... and they're encouraged to eat toast and crisps lol!!!
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  sunrisecards Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:40 pm

ah bless her hope she is ok tomorrow , a little white lie never hurt and it will do her good to spend some time with her today
well I'm still off ill , hate not having the energy to do anything but knowing theres loads to be done
the windows are now being finished - just want them done now and getmy ouse back to normal
finished off couple of orders and made some cards as we have a craft show on Saturday and a card party at home on Sunday

sunrisecards

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/sunrisecards/106821402675991

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:18 pm

off to voluntary work soon. We have someone coming in to do a talk an outside speaker. Its the victorian Fayre starting today. Oh and I will go into town later on after work.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:34 am

Just had some good fortune. We went to the supermarket, which has a homewares store attached to it, today they were launching their Christmas shopping thing with lots of free samples, offers and all that kind of thing. We were going shopping anyway so we had a look in. The coffee machine we were after was £20 off which meant we'd saved enough *yay*. Went upstairs, Dan did a "pull the spoon out of the bucket of sand" competition and won the top prize - a £20 voucher. Bonus. So then we went to buy the machine and got £40 voucher for coffee when we join "club nespresso". So it all went pretty well. (No lectures about the evils of Nestle needed cheers).

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:53 am

Good news well done Dan.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum