homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARGH! (don't worry, amusing photo enclosed)

3 posters

Go down

ARGH! (don't worry, amusing photo enclosed) Empty ARGH! (don't worry, amusing photo enclosed)

Post  flibsey Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:14 am

walked into the junk room to find this....

ARGH! (don't worry, amusing photo enclosed) IMG_6589

ok, it's not scary... this is my darling engineer hubby fixing my electrobaby.... my Brother SuperGalaxie 2000

flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

ARGH! (don't worry, amusing photo enclosed) Empty Re: ARGH! (don't worry, amusing photo enclosed)

Post  Pippajo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 am

Fingers crossed he fixed it or he might not be your darling for much longer Wink

Pippajo

Back to top Go down

ARGH! (don't worry, amusing photo enclosed) Empty Re: ARGH! (don't worry, amusing photo enclosed)

Post  PurpleIvy Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:38 am

That your sewing machine? Good luck.

The engineer at my sewing machine shop once had a husband walk into the shop looking rather sheepish, with a big heap of parts. He'd taken it apart and not sure how to reassemble!
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 pm

yes it's my machine... and yes!!! he fixed it!
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleIvy Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Woop! that'll save a bit of money then!
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:06 am

at least £70 fault finding fee, and labour costs which would have probably ended up going into the hundreds.

all that was needed was a bit of emery cloth, some fine sand paper and a penny being used as a replacement counterweight!
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down