homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something you didnt know that you found out today?

+3
knitmylife
froogs
TP
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something you didnt know that you found out today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Something you didnt know that you found out today?

Post  TP Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:09 am

ok
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Something you didnt know that you found out today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Something you didnt know that you found out today?

Post  flibsey Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:12 am

Wink
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:03 am

at my voluntary work christmas dinner next friday they are actually having some entertainment in from the outside as opposed to the staff just dressing up and singing for us. Looking forward to see what they come up with. Smile
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 am

I didnt know until the other day you could get your cat microchipped, so that the cat flap only opened for your pet to come in and not all other cats in the area.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:16 pm

TP wrote:I didnt know until the other day you could get your cat microchipped, so that the cat flap only opened for your pet to come in and not all other cats in the area.

That's a really good idea!

I didn't know until yesterday that Norman Foster came from Manchester. Not significant in any way but that's what I learned.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitsy Beans Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

TP wrote:I didnt know until the other day you could get your cat microchipped, so that the cat flap only opened for your pet to come in and not all other cats in the area.

Costs about £70, neighbour is thinking of getting one as some cats, mine included, are treating her place like a hotel Embarassed
Bitsy Beans
Bitsy Beans

http://www.thehamsterwheeloflife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Bitsy Beans wrote:

Costs about £70, neighbour is thinking of getting one as some cats, mine included, are treating her place like a hotel Embarassed

Laughing My mum's cat keeps wandering off and she's convinced the cat is wandering into another house and demanding to be fed!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 pm

probably lol.

There were no substitutes in football until about the 70's. You had the team and that was that. I found out while watching the 1966 World Cuo the other day on Sky.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2