homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert Pattinson - The World's Sexiest Man

+8
appletree
knitmylife
Bitsy Beans
TP
flibsey
2boysmum
froogs
alec eiffel
12 posters

Go down

Robert Pattinson - The World's Sexiest Man Empty Robert Pattinson - The World's Sexiest Man

Post  alec eiffel Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Really?

Really?

Or am I just old? Actually I can't be that old because I did know who he is Laughing

Actually, this should be in my diary. I'm starting a list of "things that make me know I'm getting older". Robert Pattinson, right up there at the top.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson - The World's Sexiest Man Empty Re: Robert Pattinson - The World's Sexiest Man

Post  froogs Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm not old 'cos I have no clue who he is Razz

froogs
froogs

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson - The World's Sexiest Man Empty Re: Robert Pattinson - The World's Sexiest Man

Post  froogs Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Aw pap, he a young bit stuff..... the very fact I did not know who he was makes me old Rolling Eyes Sad
froogs
froogs

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:37 pm

He's in the Twilight films which I think may be about vampires. Being a vampire automatically makes blokes 87% sexier than normal men. Prince Harry was number 10 on the list...

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  2boysmum Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:42 pm

I don't get it either, I have a lot of friends who drool over him, I think it's kind of pervy 40 year old women lusting over (what is meant to be) a 19 year old. Don't get me started on the film either, watched the first one a couple of weeks ago to see what the fuss was about, didn't even make it to half way, it was like a Mills and Boons book about vampires. Give me Bruce Willis any day!!
2boysmum
2boysmum

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Ikwym. I know he's really in his mid twenties but he's meant to be a teenager it feels a smidge weird. He's very much at the opposite end of the spectrum to Bruce Willis!

I have to confess I was quite surprised at the strength of my feeling about this matter, it's not usually something I'd think about. Must be a slow brain day!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:46 pm

I'm not old and he's not hot.
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 am

I didnt know who he was till i saw your thread Alec.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitsy Beans Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:19 am

Nope not sexy in the slightest.

There are however plenty of blokes who ARE:

David Duchovny (of X Files fame)
Matthew McConaughy (sp)
johnny Depp
John Cusack
Hugh Jackman
James Marsden

My list could go on and on Laughing
Please note the complete absence of Brad Pitt and David Beckham. seriously they do not float my boat.
Bitsy Beans
Bitsy Beans

http://www.thehamsterwheeloflife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  knitmylife Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 am

im oldish and i agree he is not hot.

i can appreciate what is hot even in a youth but in my opinion he is not it. he is a weedy skinny string of nothing.

xx
knitmylife
knitmylife

Back to top Go down

Post  knitmylife Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 am

oh david duchovney yummy. and john hannah yummy. and several more i cant remember xx
knitmylife
knitmylife

Back to top Go down

Post  froogs Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 am

Hugh Jackman for me.
froogs
froogs

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Was talking to Dan about this last night (to much rolling of eyes) and he claimed everyone would like Hugh Jackman as he looks like he could be useful round the house, thus appealing to our housewifely nature. Pattinson looks like he'd just lounge around watching telly and eating crisps whereas Jackman would mow the lawn and finish the decorating. Laughing Laughing Laughing

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitsy Beans Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:14 pm

alec eiffel wrote:Was talking to Dan about this last night (to much rolling of eyes) and he claimed everyone would like Hugh Jackman as he looks like he could be useful round the house, thus appealing to our housewifely nature. Pattinson looks like he'd just lounge around watching telly and eating crisps whereas Jackman would mow the lawn and finish the decorating. Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL Alec sorry to burst Dans bubble but I don't lust after Hugh for him being able to put up a shelf if you get my meaning Wink
Bitsy Beans
Bitsy Beans

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Well, yeah he knows that. As he put it "It's that bit of Coupling where Susan is talking about her friend who likes useful men who 'can fix your plumbing as well as fix your plumbing'" Shocked Laughing Ditto Bruce Willis, any chef other than Jamie Oliver and in my case Stuart Fielden and Joel Tomkins.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  appletree Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:29 am

have heard of him but would probably walk past him the street, have no idea what he looks like!
appletree
appletree

Back to top Go down

Post  cat_smith Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:52 am

Mmmm. Bit controversial here but - Sean Connery? Only one who's ever really done it for me.
cat_smith
cat_smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Bitsy Beans Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:18 am

cat_smith wrote:Mmmm. Bit controversial here but - Sean Connery? Only one who's ever really done it for me.

<Waves hand in air> oh please miss can I have him Wink
Bitsy Beans
Bitsy Beans

Back to top Go down

Post  lollyfin Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:56 am

Oh cat i know exactly what you mean that man could talk to me all night long mmmmmmmmmm that voice...
oh and the rest of him Laughing
lollyfin
lollyfin

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleIvy Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:41 am

Pierce Brosnan. Am I too old to fancy Laurence Fox (Lewis's sidekick)?
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  cat_smith Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:23 pm

I got first dibbs on Sean Connery. And he gets better with age unlike most. The Rock. Mmmmmmmmmm.
cat_smith
cat_smith

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:16 am

you can follow him on Twitter.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  marciared Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 am

He must be popular he was trending yesterday. Came up as a popular search.
marciared
marciared

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum