homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

veg box schemes

+5
lollyfin
cat_smith
TP
alec eiffel
froogs
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

veg box schemes - Page 3 Empty Re: veg box schemes

Post  marciared Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:35 am

froogs wrote:yes, I forgot to say. It arrived on Friday morning. In big polystyrene containers padded with bubble wrap and icepacks. Really well packaged but worried about what the heck to do with this polystyrene. My green antenna went sky high at the site of them. DH said put them in the garage. He's a fisheries bailiff in his spare time and sai they might come in handy when they have to move the fish stocks. The icepacks will definately be very handy.

Just I cannot get hem every month. I cannot recycle or dispose.

The meat is actually really tasty but small portions. We've had some nice red onion and sage sausages and stewing steak.

I don't know if I'm going to order from them again but the meat so far has been nice.

Are you still having your meat and vegetable boxes?
marciared
marciared

Back to top Go down

veg box schemes - Page 3 Empty Re: veg box schemes

Post  Anne Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:18 am

The veggie box scheme I have is brill. We have 5 a day veg box scheme, and their produce is fantastic. Very generous and well worth the money, which is very reasonable. I had a few teething problems with the first two weeks, and their customer service was exccellent. I am very impressessed with them.
Anne x
Anne
Anne

http://jer33v3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum