homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Wednesday!

+2
lollyfin
PurpleIvy
6 posters

Go down

Good Morning Wednesday! Empty Good Morning Wednesday!

Post  PurpleIvy Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Morning All.

Still trying to catch up with the housework and decluttering stuff. Got to do some sewing today so hoping that DD will cook a meal for this evening. Will try and strike a balance between homemaking and sitting around for the rest of the time. I'm really tired!
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Wednesday! Empty Re: Good Morning Wednesday!

Post  lollyfin Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:21 pm

hello peeps
today I have to help my oldest daughter and her friend book their RGIT (training you need to work offshore), take middle daughter to docs, finish middle daughters hat,quick tidy up and hopefully not much else as I am tired today as well (please no excitement today world Smile )
hope you all have a good one
lollyfin
lollyfin

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Not much going on today, having an easy day.There's one small patch to touch up with paint in the porch so I'll do that. I need to do a 10 minute blast of the kitchen and tidy the pantry, there's a couple of shirts to iron and I'm doing some handwashing. That's about it, the rest of the day I'm going to make some paperchains and work on the wallhanging.

Have a good day everyone, get some time to relax if you can tired ones!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Morning all.
Busy one today. OH came home last night asking if I could make three trays of cakes for him to take inyo work!!!! It was his birthday at the beginning of the month and he forgot to take in cake lol We've compromised on two victoria sponges, and maybe one tray bake lol. Also two of my girls went blackberry picking, so I have a tub of blackberries to do something with, and I see that my husband, while walking the dog, must have taken a look at a local cooking apple tree that belongs to no one and is on 'no ones land' because I have a bag of bruised looking cookers on my kitchen table. Some crumbles on the make later, I think :-)
So Soon to start schooling with DD.
Tonight is Life Group.
Have a good one yourselves :-)
Anne x
Anne
Anne

http://jer33v3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuddle Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:04 pm

I'm going to be doing what ever it is that you're supposed to do with FROGS as I'm upto date with my housework. I could do with the kitchen windows washing but it's sunny today Good Morning Wednesday! 2873396784 so will wait till it's gloomy.

Got some info to source re: teaching qualifications and how best to get there. I'm thinking of secondary teaching, geography in particular.

HAve a good day everyone, hugs to those who need them Good Morning Wednesday! 2244421188
fuddle
fuddle

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 pm

been to hairdressers this morning. Just had some lunch.

Football tonight on TV.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 pm

TP wrote:been to hairdressers this morning. Just had some lunch.

Football tonight on TV.

Everything will stop for the football! My dad went to the 1968 Final so Benfica always gives him chance to bring all the stories up again (and my mum gets a gift as he wouldn't have gone had she not given him her ticket stubs to qualify for a ticket!)

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum