homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything currently missing in your household?

+10
PurpleIvy
mesh
flibsey
Aisles
marciared
2boysmum
dolly blue
stiltwalker
yam900
TP
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anything currently missing in your household?  Empty Anything currently missing in your household?

Post  TP Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:17 am

I have lost the stopper to my hot water bottle well one of them. Emptied it and made the mistake of not putting the stopper somewhere safe pale We have hunted through the kitchen and looked in the bin abit so annoying where are you water bottle stopper? I mislaid a christmas card too and in the end wrote out a new one as it didnt turn up.

Whats mislaid or missing in your house at the moment? pale Wink
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Anything currently missing in your household?  Empty Re: Anything currently missing in your household?

Post  yam900 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:18 am

A lead for his laptop apparently. Of course i got the blame for chucking it. Rolling Eyes

yam900

Back to top Go down

Anything currently missing in your household?  Empty Re: Anything currently missing in your household?

Post  stiltwalker Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 am

A couple of sets of marbles - mine and his!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously I lose all sorts of things in the house but always know I can eventually lay my hands on whatever it is eventually if I look through enough bits of paper. Most recently I've spent 2 days looking for the renewal letter for my car insurance to prove no claims entitlement to my new insurer. Not 2 whole days I hasten to add just odd 5 minutes here and there in between my duties as the kids' slave come house elf! And it turned up.
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:05 pm

My pastry brush, well only the brush part I have the handle Smile I gave it a flick to get the water out after washing it and the brush bit left the handle, looked ever were for it, it didn't land on the floor or the worktop or the shelf it just disappeared Shocked .
that was about a month ago and its still not appeared thought the dog might retrieve it but he hasn't
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm

lawnmower blades to add to the list. Bought a lawnmower a few months ago, had some blades with it cant find them.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  2boysmum Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Not so much missing as hard to find, every time we have to look for something that we haven't used for a while we have to check about 5 cupboards and 10 drawers before we get it!! This is the reason I really need to declutter! Hubby doesn't bother with it and is quite happy to rummage around looking for things but it really gets on my nerves. Worst thing I ever done was get a coffee table with a drawer in it, it's like bermuda tringle in there!
2boysmum
2boysmum

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 pm

lol 2 boys mum
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  marciared Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:00 am

Pens why can you never find a pen when you want one?
marciared
marciared

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:48 am

Pens look in the car and your handbag, I wont tell you how many I found the last time I cleaned my car out but it was more than 40 Shocked

I can add a missing ipod to the treasure hunt game.
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisles Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 am

lost one pair of very sharpe embroidery scissors
Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:37 am

hope you dont sit on them. Stopper never turned up given up looking now.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:58 pm

marciared wrote:Pens why can you never find a pen when you want one?

I knoooow! I buy hundreds of pens a year and they all go. and why is it when i need to fill in forms and I need a black pen, I can only find blue or purple?
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:41 am

they are under the sofa cushions.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  mesh Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm

nail clippers.... but I now know they are all in OH washbag (he goes away a lot with work) or in his junk drawer......
mesh
mesh

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:48 pm

mesh wrote:nail clippers.... but I now know they are all in OH washbag (he goes away a lot with work) or in his junk drawer......

not his man drawer Smile
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:18 am

I've found the ipod Smile
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleIvy Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Our children, but I do have a rough idea of where they are!

bounce
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:26 am

dolly blue wrote:I've found the ipod Smile

great, never found the stopper.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 pm

1 missing child turned up yesterday, I think the other will turn up sometime today, the fridge door will be opening and closing all the time, will look like a disco in the kitchen.
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 am

the stopper turned up Very Happy
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 pm

the fuel inertia cutoff switch in a 2001 volvo S80. can't find it. hate this volvo. have a 2tonne paperweight out the front of my brother in law's house right now.
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Got a couple of letters from the bank with instructions for online banking they came separately. I thought i had put them in a safe place but i cannot find them. I have asked the bank to cancel and resend details. Where do things go lol?
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleIvy Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

1. The sheet of paper relating to son's melodeon repair. Hmmm

2. The children! A has gone back to Italy for another 5 months and B is back at University in Durham.
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 am

at it again. I have mislaid my chq book so i cancelled it. Dont use it anyway.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  PurpleIvy Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 am

PurpleIvy wrote:1. The sheet of paper relating to son's melodeon repair. Hmmm

2. The children! A has gone back to Italy for another 5 months and B is back at University in Durham.

Found the piece of paper at the weekend. Children still missing!
PurpleIvy
PurpleIvy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next