homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Month of May Chat!

2 posters

Go down

Month of May Chat! Empty Month of May Chat!

Post  mesh Thu May 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Hello

Been absent for a while due to college but submitted last assignment last night. Phew!

errr where is the sun?? Whats happened to spring???

I heard on the news that April was the coldest month since 1989 brrrr.

Planted my wall pots a couple of days ago in the sun and now everything is sodden. Still, won't have to water any veggies with the watering can now Very Happy

mesh
mesh

Back to top Go down

Month of May Chat! Empty Re: Month of May Chat!

Post  Aisles Thu May 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Congrates on geting your last assignment finish and handed in.

Tis a mix of cold, the rain then wind, then the sun the oops black colds again. So I've still not sown some of my squash seeds or the chillies

I've not been around quite as much as I've been very busy seting up my folksy shop, designing and making things. I still have loads of photo's to take to day, along with more work on my buisness card and flyer designs. It's all go at the moment Shocked
Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  mesh Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 am

thanks aisles for your congrats.

so..... please tell me about your folksy shop, it sounds lovely, the sort of place I would linger in. Will you be doing teas, coffees, cakes etc?

mesh
mesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Aisles Fri May 04, 2012 10:56 pm

mesh wrote:
thanks aisles for your congrats.

so..... please tell me about your folksy shop, it sounds lovely, the sort of place I would linger in. Will you be doing teas, coffees, cakes etc?

Unfortuantly no cakes as folksy do not allow food items to be sold on their site.

However I will be filling my folksy shop with lots of handmade useful gifts.

I've just listed my very first item about 10minute's ago a Crocheted Kindle 3G Case. It's all very exciting and took me about an hour to work out how to do list my first item. I'm sure I'll get a bit quicker at as I put more things up.

The designing and making is the easier bit for me. I find trying to take good quality photo's and writing out good descriptions the stressful bit. Although I hold a Degree and many other qualifications I'm also dyslexic as I'm sure people will have noticed by some of my posts on here. Laughing

Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down