homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any last minute craftie things for christmas

3 posters

Go down

Any last minute craftie things for christmas Empty Any last minute craftie things for christmas

Post  Aisles Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:38 am

left to do?

'Adopted' daughter and her partner don't have christmas stockings so I'm quickly sorting that out.

Thought I'd quickly run a couple up on one of my sewing machines and oh boy the one that is accessible has just lost some teeth on one of the cogs so it won't work. The other two have been put away due to christmas

So I decided on crochet which meant I've had to design a pattern first a bit by trail and error.

Still one all completed just have one more to do. Talk about last minute Laughing
Aisles
Aisles

Back to top Go down

Any last minute craftie things for christmas Empty Re: Any last minute craftie things for christmas

Post  stiltwalker Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:34 am

Just made a last minute card for someone who we'd forgotten! -oops Embarassed
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Any last minute craftie things for christmas Empty Re: Any last minute craftie things for christmas

Post  alec eiffel Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 am

No, I didn't do any. I draw a line on about 15th December and if it's not made by then it's just tough. Unless there's a quiet afternoon where I fancy doing something, but in terms of things I "should" do or things I'd planned to make and didn't get round to it's a big no-no. I know some people love the misery of running round and making themselves look busy but it's just not my style.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down