homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday September 19th

+3
parsniphead
alec eiffel
TP
7 posters

Go down

Monday September 19th Empty Monday September 19th

Post  TP Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Morning all,

What are you doing today?
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Monday September 19th Empty Re: Monday September 19th

Post  alec eiffel Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Morning!

Today is a day of housework. the house is a total tip. Because of the bad weather last week I did no laundry so there's a fair bit to do, sadly the bright sunshine we had first thing has gone so I might only get one load done today. I deep cleaned the living area on Saturday but one of the buns was ill yesterday so we are back to having piles of hay everywhere! For some strange reason there was a ton of washing up this morning, which never happens but there is it regardless. I've done that already it's just draining. I need to make up the main bedroom so we can sleep in there tonight and set about cleaning the spare room where we slept last week. Then there's the general tidying, I need to use my exercise bike, make some tea and then sit down, watch Castle from Friday night and chat to Dan when he gets home.

Have a good day everyone.

p.s did you watch the football yesterday?

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  parsniphead Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Morning.

I was due to take the baby to baby club but he has a cold so I'm going to spend the day doing as much in the house as possible. Monday September 19th 2853251097 Monday September 19th 1472570176 Monday September 19th 2961018439 Monday September 19th 2948976692 Later hopefully a bit of sewing too. I might try to put the film on the windows too. No double glazing and it's getting chilly. Brrrrr Wink
parsniphead
parsniphead

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:53 pm

alec eiffel wrote:Morning!

Today is a day of housework. the house is a total tip. Because of the bad weather last week I did no laundry so there's a fair bit to do, sadly the bright sunshine we had first thing has gone so I might only get one load done today. I deep cleaned the living area on Saturday but one of the buns was ill yesterday so we are back to having piles of hay everywhere! For some strange reason there was a ton of washing up this morning, which never happens but there is it regardless. I've done that already it's just draining. I need to make up the main bedroom so we can sleep in there tonight and set about cleaning the spare room where we slept last week. Then there's the general tidying, I need to use my exercise bike, make some tea and then sit down, watch Castle from Friday night and chat to Dan when he gets home.

Have a good day everyone.

p.s did you watch the football yesterday?

yes i did Smile
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  lollyfin Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:30 pm

So far today I have done a bit of shopping, we had no fruit in the house at all Shocked
made a pot of chicken and veg soup, i am going to make a curry
just some tidying up to do and i might catch up on my tv as well today unless OH comes up with something he fancies doing
Oh and for once its a nice (not raining) day here so the washing is going out!
lollyfin
lollyfin

Back to top Go down

Post  mesh Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:52 pm

morning

painting preservative on my summerhouse...................... hateful job.........................
mesh
mesh

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:08 pm

well I'm Monday September 19th 2853251097 Ds found me 2 loads Shocked that need washing and drying by tomorrow, I've also got Dd bedding to get Monday September 19th 1849994756 and our own clothes, and its drizzling Mad
Sorted out the fridge it seemed to have lots of odds and ends in, found a packet of cooked chicken that needs using, might do wraps for Ds tea to use that, I've just cooked some open pack of bacon up to make a quiche for Oh and me.
Last day for cooking for three tomorrow might treat Ds to a beef joint before he goes back to uni.
Took Dd back to uni on sat, so after Wed just the two of us.
Really need to get back into a routine, well I need to get into routine don't think I've ever had one Laughing
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  myway Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi all. I've been busy doing some basic training with our foster dog, He goes to his forever home tomorrow, Be sorry to see him go but happy for him though.
Poor boy came here with nothing only a dirty old bed Mad I'm busy making him a nice new bed and a goody bag with some toy's and treat's to take with him.
Hope you all have a great day. Very Happy

myway

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm

my way how nice.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Awwww, that's great news, hope he enjoys his forever home!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down