homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 15th September

+3
dolly blue
alec eiffel
TP
7 posters

Go down

Thursday 15th September Empty Thursday 15th September

Post  TP Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Morning,

Whats everyone doing today? Ive got the washing on, and then this morning after a shower and wash up I am going to my voluntary work. We are having a bring and buy sale to raise money. The stuff is cheap and usually come away with a few bargains. Then the usual trip into town after to get some food bits and pieces.

Weather dry and calm here.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Thursday 15th September Empty Re: Thursday 15th September

Post  alec eiffel Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Morning,

Another gorgeously sunny day here.

We are going to Liverpool tonight *yay*. We're going to a gig with my brother and his mate. I'm not overly bothered about the band but I like Liverpool and it's always fun to go out with my brother and Paula. We're hoping to land in LPL after 6 so the parking isn't as super expensive then we'll go to the pub then to the gig then to the pub then home.

There's the usual stuff today - laundry, rabbits, tidying, you know, housewife stuff.

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  dolly blue Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:25 pm

Must get the Thursday 15th September 2961018439 out lol, got a load of washing to put on the line, give the dog a good brush, make curry, Dd still at home from uni so might go for a walk laters.
Sorting out food/cleaning hampers for both kids to send them back to uni with. Food shopping and cooking should become easier next week with just two peoples tastes.
Bin day tomorrow so that aways goes out the afternoon before
dolly blue
dolly blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Morning homeschooling. Bit cheesed off, went to look up something I was doing with DD on Bitesize last week, and it's no longer there Mad That's put my whole lesson plan up the creek. Never mind, we'll have to improvise.
This afternoon, I have a friend popping in for a coffee, and chat, then I have to go and call on another friend to chat about some stuff.
Tonight my daughter in America is phoning me :-) and tonight is a chill night as well. Get some knitting done :-)
Have a blessed one yourselves.
Anne x
Anne
Anne

http://jer33v3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm

today I've been doing some housework. cleaning mostly, around the crappy decorating mess.
then after calling talktalk and complaining about my terrible service, me and hubby went to pick up my baby brother (for baby read age 18, and nearly foot and a half taller than me). he's babysitting for me tonight. I'm going to a "handbag" night at Friern Manor.

3 course meal, booze included, cabaret...!!
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  stiltwalker Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:02 am

Lazy morning this morning as we've had a busy week so far with a trip up to my parents in the South Lakes for lunch and a fringe cut yesterday - I know it's a long way to go but I have long hair and trim the ends myself so don't have a hairdresser and wouldn't trust myself with scissors near DD's eyes as she is such a wriggler so when she starts peering through her fringe we go to my parents and nip into my mum's hairdresser who's absolutely brill and DD doesn't even realise she's doing it!

My Autumn planting plugs arrived at lunch time so went out to plant them this afternoon once OH got back from work, had ordered too many so gave the excess to our lovely neighbour.

Right away to think about tea now, probably some sort of pasta dish given the time. Hope you've all had a good day.
stiltwalker
stiltwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  knitmylife Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:00 am

ok this is what it looks like when im at work.

got up and sorted dd and dog out.

went to work. very busy.

got home fell asleep.

had crappy pizza tea.

bath and hairwash.

bit of knitting now on here then off to bed to read book.

I WANT TO BE AT HOME xxxx 26 days til half term x
knitmylife
knitmylife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down