homemakersuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does your hubby/partner/oh think of this forum?

+4
alec eiffel
lollyfin
mesh
TP
8 posters

Go down

What does your hubby/partner/oh think of this forum? Empty What does your hubby/partner/oh think of this forum?

Post  TP Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 am

Has he/she seen this forum and what do they think of it?
Maybe You havent told them? Razz
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

What does your hubby/partner/oh think of this forum? Empty Re: What does your hubby/partner/oh think of this forum?

Post  mesh Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:02 pm

morning, told him in passing and he aint interested...... pale if it isnt surrounded in tools or motorbike paraphernalia then I have no chance.......

ps like the new emos!
mesh
mesh

Back to top Go down

What does your hubby/partner/oh think of this forum? Empty Re: What does your hubby/partner/oh think of this forum?

Post  lollyfin Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Mine is pretty much like mesh's and hes still offshore
Im sure he will be delighted when he comes back as its something else for me to do while hes on the PS3 or playing with engines Very Happy
My kids think its funny that mum has "friends" she talks to online especially since i have told them for years they are not allowed to talk to people they dont know online and what am i doing Laughing oops not a good example (tho it is totally different!)
lollyfin
lollyfin

Back to top Go down

Post  alec eiffel Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:45 pm

He's happy that I've found a new place to talk to people that doesn't drive me mad like the forum I was on prior to this one!

alec eiffel

Back to top Go down

Post  wendy Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Disinterest from my hubby as well lol

In fact, I think he must be moonlighting in various parts of the country lol ....because he loves bikes, was fed up of me rattling on about a certain other forum.... (especially one particular person !) etc. etc.

I like it here, although I havent been able to be about for the last few days....it's like coming home Smile
wendy
wendy

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:31 pm

he he some funny responses.

I like the one dont talk to strangers. Very Happy
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  flibsey Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:32 am

I told hubby, but to be honest I don't think he was listening lol.
flibsey
flibsey

Back to top Go down

Post  froogs Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:43 am

I haven't told DH as such but I've mentioned in passing ideas I've taken from 'the housewife's forum' sorry gang lol

-Pinterest, dieting support, sugar addiction etc.

froogs
froogs

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:32 am

he isnt into forums himself but he is happy for me and knows i like being on the comp when we are not together.
TP
TP

Back to top Go down

Post  marciared Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 pm

I have not got one. I love small forums though and its not just for parents of children and babies which is nice.
marciared
marciared

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down